What do you do if you forgot your security question answers?
Google found that security questions were not really secure at all as most of the answers can be found with a simple Google search.
- power off your phone.
- click power bottom + volume.
- you will find some option, choose reset.
- after reset power on it, you will be asked to sing in to Google.
How do I find out my security question?
For example, good security questions produce answers that are:
- Safe: Cannot be guessed or researched.
- Stable: Do not change over time.
- Memorable: Can be remembered easily.
- Simple: Are precise, simple, consistent.
- Many: Have many possible answers.
How do you change a security question?
Update your questions and answers in Windows 10
In Windows 10, go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options. Click the option for Password. Then click Update your security questions.
How do I change my security questions on my Iphone if I forgot the answers?
Sign in to appleid.apple.com. In the Sign-In and Security section, select Account Security. Under Security questions, select Change security questions. Choose your new security questions and their answers, then select Update.
What is the secret answer?
An answer that only the user knows for a specific question.
How do I change my security question on Google?
Select Security info from the left navigation pane or from the link in the Security info block, and then select Add method from the Security info page. On the Add a method page, select Security questions from the drop-down list, and then select Add.
How do I find out my security question on Gmail?
Entering a Security Question
- Click Home and My Account.
- On the left side, click Security Options.
- Under Security question click Edit security question.
- Select a security question.
- If applicable, enter your own question.
- Enter a secret answer to the question.
What is a good security question?
A good security question should have a fixed answer, meaning that it won’t change over time. A good example of a security question with a stable answer: “What is your oldest cousin’s first name?” This example works because the answer never changes.
What is GT secret question?
Gtbank secret questions are a set of questions with answers that are known only to the account holder, which you must provide to complete a transaction from your account using the digital banking platform.
How do you reset a Gmail password if you don’t remember the security question?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I remove Google security?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- Open your Google Account.
- In the “Security” section, select 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Select Turn off.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Turn off.
How do I reset my password on my Android phone?
After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you get into a phone if you forgot the password?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
What do you do if you forgot your Apple ID and security questions?
If you’ve tried the previous steps and have been unable to change or reset your password, try following these steps instead.
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, receive an email or enter your recovery key.
How do I unlock my Apple ID account?
How to unlock your Apple ID
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID – usually the email address associated with your Apple account.
- You may be asked to confirm the phone number associated with your account.
- You will then get Reset Password notifications on your devices (we received one on our Mac and iPhone).
How do I reset my GTB account?
Dial *737*5# , it will ask for the last 6 digits of your debit card (that is your ATM Card number) , then you can create a 4 digit pin. You could also reset your pin, it will request you to enter old one and then enter the new one twice.
How do I unlock my GTBank mobile app?
How To Unblock Gtbank Account In Nigeria
- Visit the nearest GTBank branch.
- Request to unblock your account.
- Provided all the details about your account.
- The agent at the bank will verify the details.
- Intently, your GTBank account will be unblocked.
How do I chat with Gmail support?
Again, visit the Google support web page via any web browser. Now, choose Gmail product from the list. After then, tap on the ‘Chat’ option. Wait for a minute and talk to the Gmail support executive over the chat.
How do I verify my Google Account without a phone number?
How To Skip Phone Verification on Google
- Go to Gmail.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your full name and Gmail username.
- Create a strong password.
- Tap on Next.
- Leave the phone number field empty.
- Enter the recovery email address (optional)
- Finish setting up your account.
How do I bypass Google 2 step verification?
Recover an account
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- In the Admin console, go to Menu Directory.
- Click the user you want in the list.
- Click Security.
- Click 2-step verification.
- Click Get Backup Verification Codes.
- Copy one of the verification codes.
- Send the backup code to the user in an IM or text message.
Why is Google giving me security warning?
Google Security Alert/Warning is a fake alert issued by malicious websites. Like all social engineering, it’s designed to trick users into making an unsafe decision online. Chrome and Android devices have security alerts, but they aren’t labeled “Google Security Alert”.
Why did Microsoft lock my account?
To help protect your account from fraud or abuse, Microsoft temporarily locks accounts when unusual activity is noticed. To unlock your account, sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the instructions to get a security code.
How do I change my security questions on Windows 11?
In order to change the security questions related to your account, please go to Start Menu> Settings> Accounts> Connection options> Click on Password, then click on “Update your security questions”.
Why do I have to wait 6 hours to reset my Google password?
How long your account recovery request is delayed. Account recovery requests can be delayed for a few hours or a number of days, depending on a variety of risk factors. For example, if you added more security to your account by setting up 2-Step Verification, your account recovery request might be delayed for longer.
How long do I have to wait for verification code?
Wait up to 30 minutes. Codes can take up to 30 minutes to be delivered in some cases.
How long do I have to wait to reset my Apple security questions?
If you answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you temporarily can’t use your security questions. Try to reset your questions after the waiting period ends. Usually 8 hours.
How do I change my security question?
Change Your Security Question
- From your personal settings, enter Password in the Quick Find box, then select Change My Password.
- Enter your current password.
- From the Security Question drop-down menu, select a question.
- Enter your answer to the question in the Answer field.
- Click Save.